Huron Consulting Group Business Development Manager, Oracle - Chicago in Chicago, Illinois
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
This role is based in Chicago
This individual will be a Sales Leader (BDM) in the Midwest region of the United States, focused on consulting sales primarily through Oracle’s client base. Working closely with the Oracle sales organization during the software sales cycle, Huron is brought in at the implementation phase and, as such, is a trusted, respected partner who understands the many product offerings of Oracle, which include, but are not limited to, software for:
• Oracle ERP Cloud Financial Solutions
• Oracle EPM Cloud Solutions
• Legacy Hyperion On-Premise applications
• Business Intelligence
The success of a BDM will be contingent on having:
• Strong solution sales skills
• Deep understanding of the Oracle value proposition developed through strong relationships with Oracle’s sales organization
• Ability to smoothly transition the client from the Oracle sales organization to the Huron Analytics sales and implementation team
The individual will sell consulting and advisory services to the Offices of the CFO and CIO with regards to leveraging technology to enable financial transformation Success may be found selling through the Oracle sales organization or directly to the end user. If focused on the end user, the successful BDM will be tapped into a broad and deep CFO community in his/her region.
Other responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and developing new clients to expand and maintain an extensive pipeline of qualified new client opportunities
• Achieving annual sales goals and market penetration targets
• Partnering with internal Huron leaders to introduce Huron’s solutions to clients
• Co-developing client strategies with Sales and Marketing leadership and other practices
• Defining growth opportunities through industry, client, and competitor analysis
• Assuring high levels of client service and satisfaction
• Depth in and knowledge of the Oracle sales cycle and product offerings, or the equivalent
• Extensive experience in selling professional services solutions .
• Proven ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue.
• Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive level contacts.
• Masterful ability at identifying client issues, setting priorities and providing solutions based upon Huron’s offerings.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience.
• Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS). MBA a plus
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.
Huron Consulting Group offers a competitive compensation and benefits package including medical, dental, and vision coverage to employees and dependents; a 401(k) plan with a generous employer match; an employee stock purchase plan; a generous Paid Time Off policy; and paid parental leave and adoption assistance. Our Wellness Program supports employee total well-being by providing free annual health screenings and coaching, bank at work, and on-site workshops, as well as ongoing programs recognizing major events in the lives of our employees throughout the year. All benefits and programs are subject to applicable eligibility requirements.
The Company is fully committed to providing equal employment opportunity in recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, promotions, transfers, education and all other terms of employment. Huron will not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, religion, Vietnam era of veteran status, physical or mental disability, creed, citizen status or any other status protected by federal, state of local law. We endeavor to maintain a drug-free workplace.
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary